Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tatler Mystery

By Isabella Cross

Weird things have been happening to the Tatler staff lately. It all started on the day that the mysterious letter showed up. All that was written was a peculiar message vowing to take revenge on the rest of the Tatler staff. Once everyone read the letter the accusations started flying. Everyone pointed their finger at another staff member; it was getting ridiculous. I, as one of the editor in chiefs, took it upon myself to be the detective and once and for all find an end to this mystery before our newspaper fell to shambles.

Here is all that I have gathered about the day of the crime:

It was the beginning of autumn. While everyone was too excited about the leaves changing colors and delicious pumpkin desserts, the suspect found the perfect time to act. The only logical time the
suspect would be able to sneak the letter into the class room would be during class change.

We concluded that whoever did it must have been a member off the staff. Here are the suspects and
their alibis:

James Viox- “I’m just as confused as everyone else.”

Habsa Dia- “I don’t have time for that LOL.”

Brent Christiansen- “I don’t know why I think Isabella has it out for me, I just think so.”

Andrew Stookey- “My handwriting definitely is not that nice.”

Sarah Singleton- “Hey, why did Isabella jump on this “detective” job so fast. I bet she did it.”

Emily Phillips- “I just got here I don’t even know these people.”

Aryan Overstreet-“Sarah seems sneaky to me. She seems to be the vengeful type.”

Jordan Gentry- “I`m late to class almost every day, so I think Mrs. Brady has it out for me.”


Alex Mahoney- “Why would I be seeking revenge on anyone?”

Lauren Trevor- “Habsa is always so quiet during that class. She was probably planning this out the
whole time.”

Sarah Barron- “I’m not even in the class at that time.”

Hayley Osborne- “Hey don’t look at me! Why would I do it?”

Isabella Cross- “It definitely wasn’t me. I saw the way Brent glared at me after the first edition of the
Tatler. It had to be because I put my name before his.”

Mrs. Brady- “I was in the bathroom during class change. How could I have done it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment