Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

High School Bucket List

By Habsa Dia

Time flies. It is a guaranteed thing. So the time spent in high school won’t be as long as it seems like it is gonna be. One of the best ways to create great memories of your time is to make a bucket list and complete it during your years in high school, or even extend it after high school if necessary. Whether it be joining The Color Run, volunteering, or even something as simple as getting a good night’s rest, your bucket list is boundless.
Creating a bucket list during high school is a great way to keep track of time spent. Anything goes when it comes to a bucket list:
* Go to a concert
* Give a compliment daily
* Join a sport or club
* High-five someone new everyday
* Get your license
* Find what you are amazing at
* Show your school spirit
* Dance with a stranger
* Say how much you appreciate your teacher
* Register to vote
* Graduate
* Write a letter to your future self
“I wanna do a 5k and skydiving,” says Lauren Mitchell, sophomore.
“I’ve wanted to go outside the country, like go to Italy,” says Catherine Wood, senior, “I guess I would want to get accepted to college before I leave and have a great time my senior year.” Catherine has also managed to “annoy Sarah Singleton every year,” something she can mark off of her list.
“I’ve always wanted to meet a celebrity,” said Karen Zumba, sophomore. “I’d like to try foreign food, something I’ve never tasted. I’d also like to go to an island since I couldn’t go with my family.”
Anything you wish can go on your list, it is totally in your control. As long as passion is there, everything is possible. Why waste time on a great opportunity to make some new memories? What would go on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment