By: Shelby Green
Did you wait last minute and don’t feel like putting in the effort and money into a Halloween costume this year? Still want to wear something creative and funny? Here is a list of dumb, funny, and cheap costume ideas that you and your friends can try out this year for parties and trick or treating.
* Get a lot of purple balloons. Wear a green scarf. Be grapes.
* Get a white t-shirt. Write life on it. Hand out lemons to people.
* Get a black marker. Right “TIME” really big on your face. Be Facetime.
* Get a white t-shirt. Write “milk” on it. Put on vampire teeth. Could possibly get fake blood and carry around a block of cheese. When someone asks who you are, say “The Vampire Dairies.”
* Get a short, light brown wig, a solid colored hoodie, put make up on that will make you look sick or old. Spray a tiny bit of water on your face to look like sweat. You’re “Beiber Fever.”
Have a happy Halloween!